Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Family

Updating the family images tonight. It's not often I get to make it into the frame with the images of my family simply because I am usually behind the camera. Once a year, however, we get to have an updated family portrait for the Dartmouth College Football Media guide. We have done this for the past 4 years and we have thoroughly enjoyed seeing our family grow and grow up each year. These images were taken by the amazingly talented Mark Washburn of www.markwashburnphotography.com. He captured our family perfectly in such rich colors. Check out his website for some stellar commercial work. I, however, have tweaked them in photoshop to change them to black and white and cross process the colors. So if you don't like the colors, blame me, not Mark. He did an outstanding job! Thanks a bunch Mark. I really appreciate your work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.