Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Richardson Family

This little guy LOVES trains -I mean LOVES them. Mum had suggested that we try some tracks as her boy loves the whole notion of trains. It was a pleasant surprise to find some rail cars down there. We had all kinds of fun pretending to fix the train. He was just as full as energy like most 7 year olds so we were all over the place playing and creating stories. The best way to capture kids, I find, is to be in spots that make them happy. Yes, we got dirty and yes there were some nasties down there (don't get me started on the pretty narrow vocabulary of some passer-bys who obviously had no respect for themselves or the fact that there was a 7 year old in our presence) but all in all we had a great time. Lovely memories for a lovely family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.