Monday, October 4, 2010

Class of 2011 - Tyler

Got to shoot Tyler's senior images on a gorgeous old estate this evening. I must admit, I was totally overwhelmed with it's beauty. So many interesting areas to use -just way too many options for me. I am so used to creating in spaces that are less than aesthetically pleasing that I almost didn't know what to do with this incredible estate. We had anticipated a rainy afternoon so we moved the session earlier, banking on clouds to help diffuse the sunlight. It was hit or miss really. We got a bit of everything - except of course the rain. It's a gamble and you've got to roll right along with it. So here's few from our session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some of him and his lovely girlfriend, Bethany. We just love this girl around here. And who could resist these two together!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.