Saturday, October 23, 2010

The M Family

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It was so cold today. It even snowed. And these guys did such a great job pretending like it was a warm day - even in their short sleeves. I was cold just looking at them. I hope they went home and had a big cup of hot chocolate or a warm shower to defrost themselves. Yep, cold and windy!!!!

One of my favorite things about shooting family portraits is learning about what the families are into. These guys are not only involved with my son's hockey team/club but also avid hunters. I feel like I got a big education tonight. And I may, just may get to see a moose sometime soon. They tell me they have quite a few up the back of their place. I may just be taking a trip. I am sooooooooooooooo dying to see one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.