Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally Some Sleep






It's been almost a week now since I completely cut Charlotte off from nursing. What a blessing it has been. She immediately began sleeping through the night. One morning I even had to wake her at 7:45am. Wow, what a difference it has made to both her and me. I am way more productive now since I have a good four hour stretch at night to get things done. That's if I force myself into bed by midnight of course. Now if my four year old, Peyton would sleep through we would be in great shape. The above posted pictures were taken this morning. Charlotte is now 17 months old. Wow the time is flying by. It's a little sad that she is my last and I am all done nursing but at the same time, I am enjoying the new found freedom and productivity. I got 15 pages of Peyton's photo album done last night. And a couple in Bella's.

1 comment:

The Smiley Family said...

Congrats on the sleep success!!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.