Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Old Times

Had a wonderful session on Sunday night. Can't believe it really but it happened. I owe most of it to facebook - reconnecting with a girl I used to ride the school bus with in Australia throughout our high school years. The chances were pretty slim that we would ever see each other again, let alone in New Hampshire, but we have 19 years later. She lives across the pond, engaged to a man from South Africa, and I married a Yank and live in the States. Funny how small this huge planet really is. Anyway, we had a great time. She's marrying into a wonderful family, full of love and warmth. It was great to see them together and experience just a small amount of what she'll have forever. Just a few of my favorites from our session.

The entire family:
Photobucket

And some engagement images:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we had to get the Mustang - red of course, although can't tell with this image!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.