Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Jumbo Post

So life has been a little crazy around here of late. Loads of sessions and I have totally neglected my little old blog - my apologies to all my followers. It's easy to update facebook but not as simple to update the blog so it often gets neglected. So I am going to post just one, two or maybe three from the sessions I have done recently. So pull up a chair and relax.

First up - a sisters shoot:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to school pics of my oldest two:

Photobucket

Photobucket

A military family home on leave for 15 days:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a boat load of seniors:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Siblings:

Photobucket

A family with a senior doctors never thought would make it past his 4th birthday:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's been crazy busy, crazy fun and just fabulous. Lot's more the next two months. Can't guarantee I'll be any better about posting but I will endeavor to try.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.