Sunday, September 28, 2008

Little AEA - Such a cutie




This adorable little girl was only 11 days old when I got to take pictures of her. How quickly you forget just how small they are. Mom says she sleeps all day but not the 2hours I had with her -although it looks as if she is sleeping here. We tried to get her to drift off but she was not having it. She was amazed by the big black shadow pointing at her. Thank you so much for sharing her with me and being willing to have her out and about at such a young age. I had a great time. Hope you enjoy the images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Sharna!

Anonymous said...

Such good pictures. You do a good job!
jan

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.