Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mr Peyton is 4!






My little boy turned 4 on the 31st of August. He has changed so much this past year. He no longer looks like a toddler but more like a boy now. I can hardly believe it. He has such a loving side and such a "boy" side too. Not a day goes by where I don't wonder where we are heading. Our days are best when spent outside playing. It's really too bad we live at the north pole and experience the colder months more than the warmer ones. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Peyton. Classic expressions I see on a daily basis. Happy birthday Bud!

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.