Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sad News and Business

It is with a sad heart tonight that I write this. My father died suddenly this past weekend and as expected it has torn my heart apart. He was a larger than life man who cared very deeply for many people. He was an elementary teacher and as such touched the lives of many people. I am heading back to Australia this coming Friday and will return September 29th. I will have access to email so if you have any questions please contact me via my email address sharnaw@hotmail.com Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.