Monday, March 22, 2010

The L Family

I love what I do. I especially love it because I get to meet new people and make them happy. This family was so fun to work with. It makes my job so much easier when people relax and joke around. We had a great time. We even got the best day NH has seen in a long time. It was so warm and since we were shooting early in the morning we were very lucky to have it on the warmer side. Here's a few from our session this past weekend.

The recently engaged couple, L & M:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

E & Z. E arranged the shoot for her boyfriend's mum and dad as a gift for their 26th wedding anniversary. Such an awesome gift.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the reason for the shoot - a gift for these guy's wedding anniversary. Congratulations you guys - may you have many more years of happiness together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.