Monday, March 8, 2010

The A Family

Had a wonderful time with this family on Saturday. We couldn't have asked for better weather for early March in New Hampshire. It was so nice. I've been friends with this mom for few years now and I got to take her youngest one's newborn images over 18 months ago. It's so fun to watch the little ones grow older and develop their little personalities. Little A didn't like the snow so much and just wasn't in a very good mood. J, however was just a dandy!!!! She totally rocked the session. Hats were handmade by my dear friend Kristin Kebalka, who by the way, is available for custom orders. You won't find an easier person to work with.

Photobucket

Little A loves her phone....

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the few she felt like smiling for.....but we got some!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.