Sunday, October 3, 2010

Class of 2011 - Christopher

We froze (or should I say he did!), we steered our way through the morning fog, and we laughed about me possibly falling right off a set of stairs onto his face - railing and all! I guess it was more funny in my mind than his but it did get some good expressions. For those of you who don't know me too well, or haven't worked with me before, you probably don't know that I am super clumsy and don't have the best scores in the grace department. It is rare that I get through a session without falling down, tripping on something or twisting my ankle. I usually tell people this before I start so when I do fall over, it's not such a shock for them and I can laugh a little harder at myself. Don't really know if it helps or hinders how people feel about shooting with me, but it's me, and it's just how it is. Anyway, more about that to come. For now, here's Chris.....such a great guy. He actually did laugh along with me so he gets some bonus points in my book. Going on to begin his studies to be a genetic engineer next year. Wish you all the best Chris. Thanks for choosing me to document your senior year!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.