Friday, April 1, 2011

Me and My Guy!

This Spring my hubby and I took a week and went to the Dominican Republic. I must say it was paradise. We had a fantastic time just laying around, eating, swimming, and doing pretty much anything that involved self indulgence. I hired a photographer and had a session of our own. Despite falling short of my ultimate weight loss goal, I am still beyond excited to have some images of just the two of us together. We had fun together and it's great to celebrate 16 years of marriage in such a beautiful place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A HUGE thanks to Severine Guyon from www.photosouvenirpuntacana.com for working with us.

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.