Thursday, March 22, 2012

I tried!

Ok everyone, if you've followed me for a while you probably already know how I have struggled keeping up my blog for the past year.  It's a tough job for me. Some people really like to blog....me...not so much.  Don't get me wrong, I love to update people and keep them excited about what's next to come but I find myself continually putting it off.  I way prefer to post on facebook....it's just easier for me.  So if you find yourself missing the updates over here, it's because I am doing them on my facebook page.  And here's the good news....you don't have to be on facebook to keep up with me on facebook.  You can access my facebook galleries without actually having a facebook profile for yourself.  Business pages are public. So please.......come on over and check things out.  I do actually post on there several times a week!  And thanks for being such incredible fans.  sharna W photography on facebook!

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.