Sunday, August 10, 2008

Be Nice Please

If I hear myself say this one more time I think I'm going to scream. The past couple of days have been a little trying in our house. Lots of thunderstorms means lots of time indoors which in turn translates into too much time on my son's hands to torment his sisters. And boy is he turning it on these days. Although things can't be worse than the 2's I do wonder what the 4's are going to bring. As I was looking through some photos the other day I found this one of Peyton at 17 months looking so lovingly into his sister's eyes. And I wonder where that gentle, quiet little guy has gone. Then he'll do something so adorable like let his little sister hold his silky blanket or he'll rub the corner of it on her cheek and I remember that he is still there. Sometimes, it's just a little harder to see.

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.