Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OFS

I have officially diagnosed myself with OFS - Olympic Fatigue Syndrome. Some of you may know exactly what I am talking about. The dull headache, the inability to pry your eyes open in the early hours of the morning, the redness covering the majority of the whites of the eyes. All brought on by the repetitive late night viewing of every Olympic moment televised. It's a good thing MS NBC moved to digital cable right before the games began. We only have regular cable and don't get that channel. Fortunately and unfortunately it means that I have missed the majority of team sports which would have been cool to see. So please, if you see me around town, just excuse the physical symptoms you will notice on my face, specifically the dark circles beneath my eyes. It won't go away until after the Olympics are over, oh! and all three of my kids sleep through the night!!!!!!!

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.