Friday, October 24, 2008

Geil Kiddos











Today I did a shoot for my dear girlfriend Deb. We tried something a little different in that I took my three kiddos to her house, dropped them off and collected her two to take them on a shoot. It was such a great time. These two are so precious. Couldn't be more different in terms of coloring, which is somewhat of a challenge for a photographer, but such sweet siblings. Normally I am trying to shoot her two with my three running around nearby. Can't tell you what a relief it was not to have those distractions today. Hope you enjoy the preview Deb. I'm having all kinds of fun with storyboards these days. Bet you can't tell that!!!!

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.