Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween







It's been two years since I dressed my kiddos up and took some Halloween images of them so we were well overdue. We had fun this afternoon outside in the cool crisp autumn air. My little vampire got a little thirsty and started to attack spiderman and little poodle there wasn't at all excited about me having the camera out. She is certainly starting to assert herself. Her favorite saying right now is "No Mummy." Anyway, I know Halloween is not officially until Friday but I wanted to be ahead of the game for once this year. It's been a busy one that's for sure. So Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool costumes!! All look so cute!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.