Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm 35!


October was a big month for me. I turned 35! I had a fabulous birthday this year. The kids were super sweet, my Dad was here, I spoke with my Mum, my Mother-in-law and several of my girlfriends. My husband brought me flowers and so far hasn't even asked how much my new leather camera bag I ordered myself was....what a great guy! It was just a super day. My dear friend Celeste made me cake and brought me dinner so I didn't have to cook. It was just a very special day. I must say, the 30s have been stellar years so far. I can only hope the remaining 5 are as good as the first 5. There is just something unbelievable about the 30s.


I have been receiving many comments about seeing everyone else's images on the blog and very few of me so here are some taken just this morning. Celeste was kind enough to overcome the intimidating camera equipment and snap a few shots of me. Thanks Celeste!

2 comments:

The Smiley Family said...

You look Great! The 30's are treating you well:-) So glad you had a nice b-day! Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.