Saturday, December 13, 2008

State of Emergency

If anyone is trying to contact me via email, I want to let you know I have no access to it. We lost power in the early hours of Friday morning and the electric company is saying it will not be restored for several days. I don't know what that means exactly. We are all ok. We have a wood burning stove (so we are not freezing and I may test out how to cook on it soon!) and some very good friends with power or limited generated power. Our phone is still working so you can call me. If at first you don't get me please call back. I have one land line and sometimes I am a long way from it. So let it ring at least 5 times before hanging up. And please call back. Life is pretty dull now without the present days luxuries of electrically run things!!!!! Sorry, no pictures with this post. Can't get to my computer! I am typing this on Deb's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and sooo glad you guys have a wood-burning stove. I know you won't get this message until later but just wanted to leave it anyway. Hugs to you all.

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.