Sunday, November 30, 2008

The P Family












We really beat the weather today. Only in New England can you shoot out in the open in the middle of the day. We are blessed (or cursed) with many grey cloudy days and while it isn't the best light around, it works better than bright sunlight. So we all braved the cold and the impending snow storm to get some family portraits in. I was particularly impressed with little B. He was such a trooper and so cute! Thanks guys. I hope you enjoy the images.

1 comment:

Kelly Bennett said...

Hey Sharna,
I couldnt get your email to work.. I was going to explain how I did my header on my blog... :) Thank you so much for the sweet comment.. you made my day!
Kelly
kellybennettphotography@yahoo.com

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.