Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kristin's Handywork












I just had to post these images. As you all know, this past Friday was Bella's birthday. She got some amazing gifts, in addition to having fun with some of our friends. One of my girlfriends is an amazingly gifted crafter. She can knit, crochet and do anything else with yarn you can imagine. She made these items for Bella - the rose poncho, the little purse and the scarf for her birthday this year. Last year she gave Bella the amazing striped hat. We are so blessed. Thank you so much Kristin. We also hear some other items are in the works for Charlotte's birthday- ooo ooo ooo - can't wait to see those. :)

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.