Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Special Print Pricing

For a limited time I am having a SALE! Anyone who had a session with me in 2008 or January 2009 is welcome to participate. Sale ends February 14th so act now!

All prints are on sale - the more you order, the more you save. What a great way to invest your tax return!!!! An even bigger bonus - these prices are good on packages as well.
Order $100-$200 worth of prints receive 10% off
Order $201-$400 worth of prints receive 15% off
Order $401-$500 worth of prints receive 20% off
Order over $500 worth of prints receive 25% off

Now's the time to get your order together. Email with your print orders today.

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.