Sunday, May 23, 2010

The C Family

I was stunned when I walked into these guy's lovely home. It was a photographer's dream. Great lighting and awesome props everywhere. I was in total design heaven. They totally have a rock'n sense of style. Just loved it. Then I got to meet their little guy. One month old already but slept very soundly. I was so impressed. These guys know what they are doing. As first time parents they have really got it down. Way to go guys. Enjoy your preview. Thank you for trusting me with your little guy. He's just adorable. The Maple sign - has been in the family for years. It belonged to Baby's great grandmother and is a treasured heirloom. A great piece of family history.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.