Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The T/R Family

Two adults, four kids, two dogs, a perfect day and a fun filled session. The older boys were not too impressed to "have" to do their session but I think I managed to convince them it wasn't so bad. And I love it when we come away with some great stuff with less than excited subjects. Regardless of their reluctance - they did great. Enjoy the preview guys.
The whole family.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The most ferocious dog!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The crab apple tree was in full bloom -so glorious.

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.