Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Man!

This is my man!!!!! He LOVES what he does and I love that he loves it. It's a great profession, brutal at times but highly rewarding most other times. He's been a college football coach for the entire time we've been married - 15 years next week. We have never known another way of life. May people don't understand it, he's gone a lot, spends most of the time with other people's sons. But having that chance for him to have such an amazing impact on the lives of young men is so rewarding for him and for us. After 7 years I finally got a chance to get back on the sidelines. Before kids I used to roam the sidelines shooting images for the kids. That stopped when my children came along as it was more important to care for them. This weekend was the spring game, the weather was fantastic and the stands were filled with supporters. And I got to play a little on the sidelines documenting some of events. Mainly I just wanted a few image of Chris coaching. So here we go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the family after the game. The kids are sooooooooooooooooo much bigger now!
Photobucket

And some other random images........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily Schofield said...

Oh my goodness...I just have to tell you how funny this is. I was looking at all your images, which are fantastic, btw and noticed your husband coaches football. My does as well, but at the High School level (nowhere close to the lifestyle college brings Im sure). I just wanted to let you know I totally admire you!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.