Saturday, June 12, 2010

The A/R Family

This was just a fabulous family session. I ran around like crazy but it was just so fun!!!! Back in the spring I had donated a gift package to Twin Valley Youth Hockey for their big fundraising raffle. It's always a gamble. You hope that the people who win it value custom photography at least a little bit. It is after all something I sink my entire soul into. It is not just a job to me, but an extension of myself. Each family I shoot, takes away a little something of me. And I truly hope they know how much my life is enriched by allowing me to be a part of their family memories. These guys were just adorable. So loving and just so kind. They were up for anything I suggested and even came up with fabulous ideas themselves. So here's a few images from their session. Thanks guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.