Monday, June 21, 2010

The B Family

I have the best clients. So fun, so easy going, and so willing to do whatever to get the shot!!!! Met another super cool family tonight. Their garden/backyard was just a dream to shoot in. Super nice lighting - a natural reflector as the sun shone right on the cream colored house and reflected back into their faces. Not to mention just as cute as can be - all of them. Look at this big little guy. I don't think they make them any cuter - anywhere. He was just so happy to crawl around. Just love the chunky little guy. It was so fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

heather said...

what gorgeous pictures! he's such a handsome little bit! love the leggies!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.