Thursday, June 17, 2010

The D Family

Finally a break in the weather allowed us to get our session in last night. One of the best things about living in a small town is getting to know people in more than one context. These guys live in our neighborhood, we attend the mum's work for our dental apts, and they even coach my son's soccer team. I had sessions with two different sets of twins this week, one set of boys and one of girls. These little ones were just adorable. And big brother was quite the man!!!! Couldn't get him to say boo to me but he did bring me flowers. Such sweetness. Anyway, on to the peak!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.