Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Cloutier Family

I met with this lovely family last weekend here in town. They drove 2 hours to have me document their family togetherness. They are just so loving and caring. The boys and I played soccer, rode tricycles (well OK, I didn't do that)and ran around like crazy. I worked and chased and then the oldest sat with me for a bit. They didn't slow down even for a second. Pure boy all the way. I really learned just how good I was at multi-tasking!

I just love the way the youngest is looking up to his older brother right here:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.