Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shawn, Kelsey, Isaac and Kristi

Some kids have all the luck! He's going to be a looker this one! The skin, the eye lashes, the little chubby arms - oh he's just so yummy! And I have a serious case of hair envy for Kelsey's red hair. It's just the most stunning color I have ever seen. I am hoping the next baby (I'm just putting my two cents in here!) is a girl with this gorgeous red and curls!!!! Too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't ya love this look????

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hardly think that these guys are Yankee's Fans!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.