Monday, June 13, 2011

The Osgood Family

I spent the afternoon with this lovely family on Sunday. We dodged the weather for our entire shoot, had to relocate due to a party going on in the park, and ended up finding the covered walkway down by the common man restaurant simply because it gave us some shelter. All in a days work when you shoot primarily on location and people are in town for only short amounts of time. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. Simply the best! Especially when working with large groups is incredibly nerve wracking for me. Performing in front of large groups has always been an issue for me, accept of course my college softball days - that never seemed to phase me. But speaking, performing or doing most things in crowds has always presented major issues for me. These guys handled me just fine! Thanks guys!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.