Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Osgood

This little guy just blew me right away. Rarely, and I mean RARELY does a baby sleep through the entire session. He maybe squawked twice for about 2 seconds. Not only did he sleep like a champ, the baby has flawless skin. Usually babies have a few bumps, lumps and bruises but not this little guy. Perfection that's for sure. I have been itching to get outdoors with a baby all summer and this little guy was a great sport. Unfortunately it's turned a little chilly here in NH so we had to keep him swaddled up but we were indeed able to go out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.