Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Vaine Family

Left the house the day of their shoot under a big fog - got to Lake Sunapee Harbor and we had blazing sunlight which often makes for very harsh portrait lighting. So I owe a huge thanks to the big paddle cruiser to the right of the dock as it gave us some shade to shoot in. That was a big lifesaver! I must say that Mum totally rocked the outfits for this shoot. I can't imagine dad was too fired up about the lavender (we'll call it blue/grey for now) but he was a great sport and boy was it a good choice. The colors look amazing amidst the blue/greens of the lake. Well done Regan. Super cute family - and such wonderful kiddos. It's so fun to be surrounded by so much energy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.