Friday, November 14, 2008

Miss Charlotte


As noted in my last post, I have been playing around with storyboards lately. I just love the look of them. I need desperately to clear out my hard drive and back up images but can't seem to get motivated to get that done. I have, however, begun to look through and see what images I have in what files. It's a daunting project but little by little I plan to get it done. If, that is, I don't get distracted making stuff out of images that have been hidden away for a while. Here's a storyboard of my littlest girl, Charlotte. She's such a sweetheart. These were taken back in the spring when the weather finally got warm enough to be outside. It takes a long time here in New Hampshire for us to get some warm weather after the winter.

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.