Sunday, June 7, 2009

My kid OVERLOAD

Are you ready? Took the kids out to a field south of town this past weekend to do some portraits. I just love open fields like this. It makes me want to pull off onto the side of the road and go lay down in the long tall grass for a few hours.....if of course the mosquitoes around here wouldn't carry me off to another land. Thankfully they weren't out this night (or didn't like the bug spray I used!) otherwise we would have gotten even less accomplished than we did. Turns out this grass is not the kind that would make for a comfy resting place. It was hard and spikey. But unless I tried I would have never known. So sit back and enjoy the Wilkerson kid overload.

Up first, the darling little Charlotte. Such a sweetie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the "I love you 88" Mr Peyton

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the fabulously worn out photographer's child, Miss Bella.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, all three together. Doesn't it look like I am torturing them?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.