Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Play Date

It's been a while. It's been busy. We are wrapping up dance for the year, and the career hopefully this week with the recital on Saturday night. We are also well into the T-ball season and that wraps up next weekend. Then soccer starts, uggh! Busy, busy , busy. But no different than any other household in this country. Sometimes the regular everyday stuff gets lost in the shuffle. This week I managed to get ahold of one of Bella's closest friends from Kindergarten and had her over for a play date on Monday. And of course, with a little girl this gorgeous I couldn't resist a little portrait session. Isn't she just stunning? Thanks Mom for letting me post her images up here. She's just stunning, and so much fun to have over.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this was so much fun to put together:

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.