Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Mr A

Had a wonderful session on Monday with a newborn. It's been a busy, busy week so I am just now getting around to posting a sneak peek. This little guy was trooper. It's funny how quickly you forget how small newborns are. Such a little cutie. Thanks guys for bringing A over to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tender moments with Daddy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sporting some props made by my highly talented mum and friend Kristin Kebalka:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And since a newborn session is never complete without one of these:

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.