Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The KT Twins

I've been waiting a long time to get my hands (and camera) on a set of these. Twin boys, just as adorable as ever. Just shy of 3 weeks old and just as good as you can imagine. Mum and Dad were super troopers bringing them over to me. I am just amazed at how they work together, feeding, changing, burping, all the basics times 2! Thanks guys for a wonderful session today. Here's a little peek at some of the images we got today. Still so many more to come. Can you believe these guys are already telling secrets? Look at them:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.