Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Honor & The O Family

I often hear women say how difficult it is to find good close girlfriends who they just connect with. I guess this is where I consider myself truly blessed. You see with my husband's line of work we tend to move quite a bit and I have been blessed to have found some really wonderful women in each place we've lived. This past weekend I had the honor of documenting the connection between one of my very closest friends and her mum and her daughters, all together. I can't tell you what a joy it was to be the one to capture this. They are all truly amazing women and I am so very blessed to be a part of their lives.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And her absolutely gorgeous daughters - It's a good thing their Daddy's a big guy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ohhhhh, GORGEOUS Sharna!!!

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.