Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gorgeous Day, Gorgeous Gal - Trash the Dress!

I met this gorgeous girl last month when I did her sister's senior portraits. From time to time I feel the need to create some images, not because someone asked me, but because I love to create. Because I see so much beauty, and because I like to try new things. And of course, horses are always a welcome addition. An added bonus - who can beat aqua polka dotted rain boots - lov'n m. Thanks for having us out at your farm Norma. I just love it out there. And thanks K and S for being up for "almost" anything. Let's get together next summer and get in the pond!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.