Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Mister B

Another great day, another great session. I did Christmas images for this family last year around Thanksgiving and it was absolutely freezing. This year, the temperature was just divine. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Having just woken up from a nap we got a little bit of a slow start. He made me work for every smile we got. Anyone walking by must be permanently scarred from the sound of me singing rather terribly "Well, hello Mr Turkey how are you....?" It was pretty comical really. I'll do anything for the right expression so be prepared. But really it was so much fun. Thanks guys, I can't believe how much of a little man he is this year. Such a cutie. Sorry we missed Daddy but we got some great ones of mum and Mister B.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my absolute favorite!

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.