Sunday, November 1, 2009

The T Family

I've said it before, I get to meet the nicest people doing what I love. It's the best job, I just love it. We had a few difficulties getting our session scheduled but when we finally did, we got a great day. Their little guy gives me hope. Hope that my son will mellow as he gets older. One of the best behaved, well mannered 8year olds around. He was just a charmer. Thanks guys for being such good sports, and for taking a walk on the wild side.....it was a great location for your portraits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.