Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mr. K.C.

This guy is such the little man, such a sweetie, such a 2 year old, and such a looker. His Daddy coaches with my husband and I am so blessed to know them. One of the best things about my husband's profession is the chance to get to know so many wonderful people and these guys are certainly all that and more. We can only hope and pray that we will continue this friendship for years to come. Thanks guys, I just love your little guy and I'm so glad you let me play for a little while!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.