Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FYI

Just wanted to alert people about a recent situation. I know how happy many of you were for me to be displaying my images in the Birthing Pavilion at DHMC. Unfortunately they have all been taken down so please, if you were planning on making a special trip up there to see them, save yourself the time and effort. I thank you all for your support and congratulations. We are working with the hospital to resolve the issues. I must say, it's been a learning experience for all of us. Thanks again for your support - maybe someday things will change!

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.