Friday, February 26, 2010

No Power

Once again we have been hit with a storm that has destroyed a few essential power lines leading to our neighborhood. Right now the electric company estimates we could be a few days without power. Rats!!!! Please call me if you have questions that need immediate attention as I have no access to email, unless my dear friends let me crash their homes and computers for a bit. 603.542.6724.......Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We are at least lucky enough to have a secondary source of heat so we won't freeze any time soon.

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.