Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last Saturday....

....was a big day. Began with Peyton's hockey game in Saxtons River, Vermont where he scored three goals!!!!! Yeah Bud! Home for lunch and then out to the local ski hill (Arrowhead Rocks!!!!!) for some tubing and snowboarding, although after my fall in January I am yet to get back on....and probably won't! So no images of me, thankfully. We took another brother/sister combo who our kids just love hanging out with. Here are some pics from our recent adventure.

First up, lacing up the skates. My two boys!!!

Photobucket

Then the girls tubing.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the boys boarding......

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.