Sunday, November 14, 2010

The C-K Family

This family was so much fun. I simply just have the best families to work with. It's just fantastic. We were all hopping pretty quickly for this session. One of the reasons I like to shoot at two different locations is because not all locations are pre-approved by the family members - particularly the little ones. So sometimes they like a spot and sometimes they don't. It was one of those days today. And I am so grateful to have permission from some great Claremont residents with some great properties to mix things up from time to time.
My favorite shot of the day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.