Monday, November 8, 2010

The H Family

These guys came up all the way from Conneticut to see me - well partly anyway!!!!! I guess they had some friends in town to visit too but it's a nice thought for a second. They're totally in love with each other.....it's so much easier to shoot families that share that affection and aren't afraid to show it in front of a stranger!!! Way to go guys - you totally rocked your session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.